I've decided to start a blog for a handful of reasons:
- I like talking (and writing) about what I think about a lot of things, and really, there's only so much room on my self-indulgent Twitter.
- I have been posting reviews in reddit's indie makeup subreddit, which is a lot of fun, but it's hard for me to figure out when/where I posted these things, and reddit's UI is not search-friendly.
- Add-on to previous point: I deal with ridiculous UIs at work every day, and I no longer feel the need to force myself to search for my own thoughts in crappy UIs because it makes me rage.
- I can sharpen my HTML/CSS skills here at some point! (Clearly not right now.)
- I can blab about makeup and perfume and whatever else I want and there's no character limit.