- Villainess Whipped! Body Creme in Pipevine Swallowtail: I actually got this as a freebie with an enormous order from Pretty Indulgent in January. I haven't tried much Villainess, but I will be trying more. The soaps are great and this lotion impressed the hell out of me. I wasn't crazy about the scent - it was nice enough - but the airy texture, while being dense enough to really moisturize was excellent. Repurchase? I didn't purchase this one but I most definitely will be back for some after I get through my lotion stash a bit.
- Tarte Maracuja Oil: I've had this little bottle for a while and finally decided to use it. It came in some set. It's just passionfruit seed oil (nice try, Tarte), and it was okay. Not magical or life-changing. Repurchase? If I do, it won't be from Tarte.
- NARS concealer stick in Chantilly: My HG concealer. Repurchase? Already did.
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil liner in Zero: This is your basic black eyeliner. I bought it over two years ago and decided to pan it recently. I love UD's pencil liner formula. I kept it going till it got a pain to hold and sharpen. Repurchase? I have a zillion UD liners, so maybe not any time soon, but probably.
- Bloooddrop Kiss Kiss lip balm in Cucumber Soda: This was a gift, so I never actually paid for it either. It's an okay balm: nice scent, decently moisturizing. It's on the waxier side. Repurchase? Maybe.
- Haus of Gloi lip balm in Root Beer Float: Another balm from last summer's release. I love the scent, my partner hates it. And of course, my favourite lip balm formula. Repurchase? Yes! But maybe not this scent.
- Sephora sheet mask in Green Tea: I already talked about this one. It was perfectly fine, just not worth the $8 it costs. Repurchase? No.
- Life Brand Detoxifying Mud Face Mask: The good: I got way more than one use out of this. Also it was pink. The bad: it stung like crazy when it was drying. Repurchase? No.
- Life Brand Pore Cleansing Facial Sheet Mask: My skin look brighter and happier after this one. I love it. Repurchase? They haven't had any in stock in my Shoppers for a while, but once they do...I will be all over that.
- Life Brand Brightening Facial Sheet Mask: Another favourite sheet mask. Repurchase? Yup!
- Haus of Gloi butterbombs in Baked Apple and Rain & Moss: You all know how I feel about butterbombs. And the apple one! It's amazing. The rain & moss one too was quite lovely. Repurchase? Oh yes.
- Fresh Rose Face Mask: I used one of these up last month. Verdict is still the same: lovely mask, but I hate the rose scent, and Fresh wants way too much money for it. Repurchase? No.
- Caudalie The Eye Cream: I've used this stuff before, and it's okay, but it's never going to be my eye cream go-to (which I am still looking for). Repurchase? No.
- Missha Super Aqua Refreshing Cleansing Foam: Another one I've tried before. I really like this stuff, and it's very gentle while still doing a good job. Repurchase? I may pick it up in the future.
- Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Eyes: Eye creams. I just don't know. I want one, but the ones I've sampled are just meh. This one was much the same. Repurchase? Probably not.
- Dr. Brandt Needles No More: The minute I put this on, my skin started to burn. AAAHHH NO! I washed it off immediately. Repurchase? No. Never.
Okay, so this is an empty sleeve of Up & Up professional cotton rounds. Normally I would toss this without comment, but I loved these cotton rounds and since Target Canada is buried and the entire company is now on my shitlist so even if I was in the States to buy some, I refuse to darken their doors - I am going to be without. Does anyone know anything similar? The Quo brand ones are close but not quite, and the Costco brand ones are in the same ballpark, but they are too quick to fall apart.
Also I effing loathe the Shiseido ones. Do not mention that overpriced pack of garbage to me. That is how strongly I feel about cotton pads.
Target, how could you?